Sunday ceramic session (30 October)
Get inspired, meet new people and learn to create something that is truly you during a 2,5 hrs handbuilding ceramics session in my studio in Amsterdam East.
Sunday 30-10-2022 from 14.00 - 16.30 hrs
Eerste Atjehstraat 52A
During this handbuilding session I will provide you with three basic handbuilding techniques* (slab building, pinching & coiling), that give you the confidence to start your ceramic journey and create a beautiful piece of your own.
We will be with a small group so there is lots of one-on-one guidance in making your ceramic piece.
It's all about taking it slow and connecting with your creative self, so no ceramic experience needed. If you do have handbuilding experience, you are very welcome too.
Good to know:
- Free parking in the street on Sunday's
- All tools and materials are included. As well as beverages & snacks
- You will receive half a kilo of clay to create an object of your choice. With this you can create 1 large piece, about 2 medium-sized pieces or 3 smaller pieces.
- After the session, your creation will be fired in the kiln and glazed in a glossy white half dipped style
- The pieces can be picked up at the studio 4 weeks after the workshop or shipped to you (at additional shipping costs of 7,50 euro (NL) or 16 euro (EU)).
Do you prefer to pay with IDEAL? Drop me a message and I'll send you a link.
*Wheel throwing ceramics will not be a part of this taster session. If you'd like to learn how to throw on the wheel you can participate in one of the private wheel throwing workshops. More information via the workshop page.
**If not enough people book this workshop I reserve the right to postpone the ceramic session to the next month.
Sunday Ceramic session7 in stock